Friday, June 24, 2011

Finished projects and a free pattern

I finally finished the vest I've been working on for quite a while.  I was planning on offering the pattern for sale, but as I worked on it I made changes here and there and never bothered to write them down.  And once it was done I wasn't to thrilled with it.  Don't get me wrong, it looks fine, there's just something about it that I don't like.  I'm going to try it again with a couple revisions in mind and a different yarn.  Maybe those changes will be enough to make me change my mind.


On another note, I do have a pattern to offer.  This beanie is the result of playing around.  My daughter loved the pattern and requested a hat.  Since then I've gotten couple requests for the pattern and decided to offer it here for free.  I'm working on matching fingerless gloves, if I can figure out how to do the thumbs without messing up the pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment