Monday, March 19, 2012

No happy medium

Well I was hoping to get this sweater done before the weather got to warm, but spring came early and I'm still working.  We had record temps the last couple days; almost 80 degrees.  That's unusual for March in Minnesota.  Being that it's so warn, it's getting really hard to concentrate on knitting a winter sweater.  But I'm doing the best I can.  If I could just get the darn sleeves right.  I've knit one sleeve so far and ripped it out twice.  The first time the cuff was to wide, the second time the whole sleeve was to tight.  I've redone the math and hopefully the 3rd times the charm.  Keeping fingers crossed.  Once I get the sleeves perfected, then I have to rip out the hood, but I think I know what the problem is there.  At this rate, maybe I'll have it done before next fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment