Friday, August 3, 2012

Current projects

Even though I've been busy working this summer, I've found some time to sneak in some knitting.  I'm working on a lightweight cardigan for myself, but it will probably be next spring before I get to wear it.  It's been very slow going. It's a bottom up, in the round sweater, that I started in May.  I'm a few inches from being able to divide the front and back for the sleeves.  I wasn't exactly sure where I was going with it when I started, but I've decided now that I'm going to do a plus size version of Women's Eloise Eyelet Cardi

I'm also reworking a tank top I made for my daughter.  She didn't like the straps or the back.  I ripped it out yesterday and reworked the back so it has more of racer back shape.  I need to finish the front and straps in the next couple days so she will actually wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment