Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The redesigned Alison Tank Top


After months of saying I was going to redesign this tank top so my daughter would wear it, I finally got around to doing it.  Originally, it had a low back and long skinny straps.  She refused to wear it because,  the long straps made the front neckline fall lower than she was comfortable with.  I tore it apart, added a few inches onto the back and gave it kind of racer back shaping.  She's much more comfortable wearing it now, although she'll always wear it layered over something.

In other projects.  My sweater is moving along.  I have one sleeve finished and started the other one last night.  My hope is to have the second sleeve done and both attached by the weekend, so I can start working on the yoke, which I'm sure will go fast.  I'm going to an art fair the end of September and I want to wear it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment